Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coffee love


Am loving coffee so much at the moment that I'm thinking of giving it up for a while! Well, maybe I could reduce my intake by half instead - if only I had one of these cute cups to help me...


Recently, fasted coffee for 40 days without a problem, but since then my daily intake has been rising from 1 to 2 to 3 cups a day. In fact I could rate how well my day is going by the number of coffees I drink. Hope today is a 1 Cup Day!


It's strange as I gave up cigarettes and alcohol over 10 years ago without a problem and I've heard that nicotine is harder to give up than heroin - but I'm finding coffee so much harder to say goodbye to. Is it the warm frothy milk or the sprinkling of chocolate or the buzz of the bean that I crave? Or is it all in my head.....

No comments:

Post a Comment